HOW TO USE YOUR SPRING 2020 CREDIT
Everyone who registered for any Spring 2020 league has a credit which they can use for any Play Flag Football league in 2021. We've had to increase the registration fee for those programs, but regardless of what you paid for your registration, you'll be able to sign up for an equivalent offering without paying any price difference.
If you'd like to wait and use your credit later in 2021, no action is required at this time. Your credit will remain on file and will be good for the remainder of 2021.
If you've used credits in the past, the process this time around is a little different. The steps are as follows:
1) Select your preferences in the credit tool
2) Allow 24 hours for Play Flag Football to update your registration in the system
3) Log in to your dashboard to view (and edit, if you wish) your updated player registration(s).
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
In order to use your Spring 2020 Credit you'll need your Player Registration Number and Passcode. You should have received this information via email, and if you have multiple credits, you will have multiple Numbers and Passcodes. If you have not received this information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) Go to the Spring 2020 Credits Tool and enter your Player Registration ID and Passcode
2) Select the league you'd like to sign up for and indicate your child's grade and shirt size. Grades and shirt sizes will be pre-populated based on your Spring 2020 registration.
3) That's it! If you have another credit, you can go through the same process. Please allow at least 24 hours for us to apply the credit. You'll receive an email from us as soon as it is processed.